Hello Kuma! I have chosen you and your Momma to share 5 random facts about yourselves. Once you have shared, please select 10 of your followers to share facts of their own!
I’m gonna stick to Kuma facts because he’s way more interesting than I am :)
1. When Corgdad gets out of bed to get ready for work at 6am Kuma will steal his spot with his head on the pillow like a human. Although sometimes he likes to mix it up a bit with a corgi butt near my face.
2. Kuma is a wannabe guard dog. We’re getting our backyard done and anytime he hears a strange noise he’ll do his big dog bark and run for the back door. But the minute I let him out he turns into a cuddly bear and demands pets from everyone.
3. We didn’t know Kuma knew how to swim. We found out on accident. Kuma was being watched by a friend while Corgdad and I were away for the weekend. Kuma got too close to the pool edge in our friend’s backyard because he was curious about the filter. When Kuma fell in our friend jumped in after him and that’s when he realized Kuma was swimming on his own.
4. Kuma gives me kisses when I say “Kuma, kiss mommy” and he’ll wait for kisses when I say “Mommy, kiss Kuma.” Such a smart bear.
5. Kuma is familiar with my nightly routine of checking to make sure all the doors are locked downstairs. Once he sees me doing this he’ll run upstairs to his bed because he knows the next thing I’ll say is “Bedtime!” and bedtime = Greenie time on his dog bed.
I’m not sure who’s done 5 facts and who hasn’t yet so I’m tagging anyone who wants to play! :)
Kuma was upstairs earlier when we were getting his food ready because any room mommy and daddy aren’t in is the place to be.
Corgdad (yelling up the stairs): Kuma, come downstairs!
Me: Kuma, are you hungry?
Corgdad: Kuma, do you want some food?
Me: Kuma, you bad boy, come downstairs right now!
*The sound of stumpers running down the stairs*
Corgdad: Go eat your food, Kuma.
5 min later after he finishes his dinner, and without acknowledging us, Kuma decides to peace out and runs upstairs again.